HisRights shared The Rabbit Hole's post.
1 day ago
Stay safeWar is a very ugly thing. For the last 17 years We have had an entire generation exposed to its atrocities. They bring home battle scars that are not visible to the naked eye, but are very real and visible to their families behind closed doors. They have become the forgotten casualties of our "War on Terror". This Memorial Day let's not forget those brave men and women who have lost their lives due to the horrors of war and its aftereffects. It's no coincidence that one veteran commits suicide almost every hour. time.com/3694053/veteran-suicide/ ... See MoreSee Less
HisRights shared Word Porn's post.
4 days ago
... See MoreSee Less
HisRights shared Florida Family Law Reform PAC's post.
1 week ago
Are you or someone you know, affected or effected by Lifetime, parmanent or other Alimony Demands?
If so, please let us know where you're at.The opposition continues to confuse alimony and child support by stating that alimony reform will hurt families and children. This is propaganda meant to confuse people who don't understand the difference between alimony and child support.
1. Alimony is adult support. Child support is for children and it ends when they reach majority age.
2. Alimony is awarded in childless marriages.
3. Since 2010, in order to be a "shoe in" for permanent alimony, one must be married at least 17 years. Most people with young children are NOT married that long and are not receiving lifetime alimony. Therefore, a parent with three young children married less than seven years is receiving child support only and maybe a year or two of alimony if any and at most.
4. The people who are "eligible" by today's current laws to receive lifetime alimony are for the most part empty nesters or people with children in high school or college. These people can easily hold down a job. The only thing that stops them is their entitlement attitude or lack of desire to do so.
5. It doesn't take "forever" to be a decent wage earner. If a person were to receive ten years of alimony while they begin a career journey after being out of the workforce, they could establish themselves and be a substantial earner when the alimony period ends. ... See MoreSee Less
It is time to make an end to domestic violence, and this can only happen if we hear the silent cries of all human victims, regardless of gender!